Publicity for authors and books
- Soliciting pre and post publication book reviews
- Preparing book’s electronic PR kit, to include: press release, long form bio of author, photos, book cover jpg, web site copy for book, available book reviews
- Sending PR kit via email and telephone follow up (usually two months’ worth of calls) with all relevant local and national media outlets
- Arranging appearances for readings and book signings
- Prepping author for interviews
- Posting on FaceBook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Google+ and other social media regarding the book, the campaign and other events
- Submissions to appropriate festivals, awards, etc. (Fees for submissions and required copies of books are paid by the author.)
- Speaking engagements
Book Publicity - $75 per hour, minimum initial engagement 10 hours, paid in advance. (Unusual expenses, such as travel, printing, Fed Ex, etc, will be charged at additional cost. No charge for regular office expenses.)
My associate, Deborah Mulvihill, works with me on campaigns. She is an expert on direct marketing, book tours, speaking engagements and social media. Deborah is a take charge, highly organized, multi-tasker who is trustworthy, loyal and resourceful. Her hourly rate is $45.
"I approach each new challenge with enthusiasm and confidence. I will get it done. This attitude makes anything possible in my varied and dynamic work."